Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- My virus protection keeps asking questions when I try to run an update.
- Sidekick will not install on my computer. It keeps getting stuck at install of Microsoft Sql Server 2012.
- Sidekick keeps closing. When I open Sidekick it loads all buildings and builds trees. Once all icons light up the program automatically closes.
- Error message on bottom of program window "SQL Server does not exist or access is denied" or Log in Wizard, Log into this computer gets stuck at "DB Server running".
- I can't backup due to error stating 'you don't have access to the file location'.
- File, Backup isn't working. How do I manually create a backup?
- When in the log in wizard I am getting stuck on DB server running.
- In Version 5 when I try to back up it closes the entire program? Or is not backing up to the C drive.
- I got and error message when trying to update my Sidekick.
- During installation I get a message about MSXML 6