Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- I can't print the receipt for a security deposit.
- My tenant is active but they only show up under 'show inactive'?
- When I try to print or preview a letter the same letter keeps opening up every time.
- The monthly service charge changes each month - but is the same amount each month - for 100 tenants. This pertains for both a gas & electric service charge. How do I change the service charge each month for the tenants? Can I make one entry change that will apply to ALL tentants?
- I keep getting errors such as "Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset" and "Access Violation at address 0056883B in module 'ParkSidekick.exe'. Read of address 00000001". I'm only receiving these errors when logged in remotely. This occurs about 2 or 3 minutes into doing work on the software and the only solution is to close out and restart the program. Do you have any solution to this? Both the server and client computers are on the latest version of Sidekick 2013. The server computer is running Windows 8.1 and the client is running Windows 10.
- In California out utility company gives a climate credit twice a year to all tenants. How do I post a credit to all metered electric tenants
- How do I add the same tenant to more than one unit without having to copy all the same information? How do I record payment; one cheque for both units. Thanks
- My tenant is still here but will only display in the building icons when I open the active and inactive status. On the tenant icon where I have her info her name is a light gray and not dark like the other tenants.
- On the building icon I lost the info on one of my tenants, even though the tenant is in the tenant icon. When I click on the tenant I get all the payment info. How can I transfer this info back to the building/unit icon?
- How do I move out a tenant?