Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- I entered a tenant payment for the full amount due. However it keeps showing the charge with zero due on the tenants income form.
- I can't delete a recurring charge. It doesn't have a payment.
- I forgot to changed the original amount due when I collected the payment. How do I edit the transaction after I already entered the payment?
- Is there a way to give a work credit to a tenant? If so, how
- How do I change a late fee that I set up to be used for all of my tenants in one property? Can I test it to make sure it is set up correctly?
- How can I set the recurring charges to appear for all tenants 10 days in advance?
- How do I process a returned rent check from a tenant?
- Most of our rents are not in whole-dollar increments (e.g. $777.18) and many tenants round their rent payments to the nearest dollar. Is there any way to just accept their payment as adequate for that month's rent without showing a credit or balance of a few cents?
- What do all the color icons in the Income Form mean? (green, blue, yellow,red etc.)
- How would I set it up where I want an invoice to go out to the tenants on the 20th of the month for their rental payment that is due on the 1st?