Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Can I make deposits by property?
- Under Write Check the amount on the check is different than the amount in the breakdown below. How did this happen?
- I entered a bill and paid it under the wrong expense account. How do I change this?
- The check printed perfectly however my printer fed a second sheet through the printer after the printed check. Will this always happen when I print checks? Do I need to insert blank sheets between my check stock if I put a stack of checks in the printer and print more than one check at a time?
- When I click on one of my bank deposits listed in the Deposit History column of the bank deposits screen and then choose Edit, the list of items in the deposit comes up blank.
- I've just collected rent from my tenant, entered it into Property Sidekick, and deposited it into my business account. Now I need to pay the owner. How do I do that?
- I charge my owners a "placement fee" for processing tenant applications and signing leases. How do I account for such a fee and record it as a charge against the owner's account?
- Is it possible to set up recurring charges such as a mortgage payment associated with a building? I'm currently adding an expense each and every month, but want it to set it up so it recurs every month just like the rent.
- How do I enter the beginning balance for a checking account?
- How do I void a check?